Price английской версии:
44 850 RUB
Price of English version:
Russian public catering market
Evaluation of market and main trends of its development
Russia and regions of RF, largest cities of RF
CHARACTERISTICS OF RUSSIAN CONSUMERS
VOLUME OF THE RUSSIAN PUBLIC CATERING MARKET
THE NUMBER OF PUBLIC CATERING FACILITIES IN LARGEST CITIES OF THE RF
SHARE OF THE LARGEST CATERING NETWORKS (TOP-25) IN MOSCOW AND SAINT
RUSSIAN CATERING MARKET’S TRENDS
RUSSIAN FASTFOOD MARKET
RUSSIAN CATERING MARKET
FORECAST OF THE RUSSIAN CATERING MARKET DEVELOPMENT
The top 25 Russiancatering networks
The largest Russian restaurant operators
Federal State Statistics Service
Economic Development Ministry
Federal Custom Service
Field expert evaluations
Materials of the field’s main players
Field print and electronic publications
The research contains 34 schedules, 19 diagrams and 11 tables.
In 2010 the Russian public catering market began to grow again after the slight decline of volumes (-1.7%) during the crisis in service industries in 2009.Aggregate turnover of the public catering in Russia made up *** billion rub. that is by *** % more than the year before.
Russian public catering market has seasonal character: the minimum turnover is observed in the first quarter of year (January), the largest – in the last quarter. In 2009, the seasonality occurred, but revenues of Russian catering facilities reduced. In 2010, the parameters were apt to grow.
December is the most profitable month for public catering market in the RF: in 2010 the value for this month have exceeded that of December 2008 by ***%.In January there is a sharp reduction of turnover in the given segment of service industries.
According to the number of public catering facilities there are two rating leaders: Moscow and Saint Petersburg..It’s important to note that only in the capital of Russia the number of restaurants exceeds that of cafes.It can be explained by the fact that Moscow has developed a so-called sector of democratic restaurants (the networks «Yaposha», «Yakitoriya», «TGI Friday’s», etc.), which in many aspects are similar to cafes, but there is a higher level of service and average bill.
The situation of the public catering facilities developmentis accurately characterized by the number of potential visitors per one place.According to this parameter Novosibirsk is on top. Kazan ranks second, St. Petersburg –third. One public catering facility of these cities has 1,2-1,3 thousand potential visitors. The next three cities are Nizhny Novgorod, Yekaterinburg and Moscow.
Fast food market volume takes relatively small part of the overall turnover of Russian catering market. Nevertheless, share of fast food grows. In 2006, it was ***% and was slowly reducing before the crisis, because the fast food segment’s rate of growth was slower than the growth rate of the branch as a whole.During the crisis, however, fast food segment was growing relatively fast, while most enterprises experienced sharp reduction of clients. So the fast food market’s annual growth rates were about ***% and there is no reason to expect any decrease in the nearest future. Volume of the public catering market made up almost *** billion rub. in 2010, while the fast food market share made up ***% of it. In 2010, the share of Moscow fast food (*** billion rub.) made up ***% of the Russian market, which is a lot more, than the share of Moscow in the overall public catering turnover.?
According to statistic data there are more than *** licensed private catering operators on Moscow public catering market, when there are less than *** operatorsthroughout Russia. According to Intesco Research Group, Moscow’s share of the private catering market is slightly more than ***%.Nowadays there are about *** large companies, which deal with outdoor events. Thus, as of July 2011, there are *** registered enterprises dealing with outdoor events. *** of them are located in Moscow, that is almost 60 %.
In 2010, the volume of Russian private catering market amounted to *** billion rub., which is ***% more than a year earlier. Share of private catering in the public catering market made up ***%, like in 2007, before crisis. In general, 2% - is not a large share, that shows, on the one hand, that branch develops poorly, and on the other hand, that it’s determined to have high potential.
Moscow private catering market is more developed.?
METHODS OF RESEARCH
LIST OF SCHEDULES, DIAGRAMS, TABLES AND SCHEMES
1. CHARACTERISTICS OF RUSSIAN CONSUMERS
1.1. Russia (in general)
Dynamics of population
Social standard of living dynamics
1.2. Largest cities and regions of Russia
Moscow and Moscow region
Largest cities of Russia
Largest regions of Russia
Social standards of living dynamics in the largest regions
2. SUBJECT OF RESEARCH
2.1. Characteristics of the branch
2.2. Classification of public catering facilities
Classification as per All-Russian Classification of Products
International classification of public catering facilities
3. VOLUME OF THE RUSSIAN PUBLIC CATERING MARKET
3.1. PUBLIC CATERING MARKET
Dynamics of market volume by year
Dynamics of market volume by months
Turnover of Russian public catering market comparing o other countries
3.2. Largest regions ofRussia according topublic catering market turnover
Public catering market turnover in federal
Market volume in constituent entities of RF
Market volume of Moscow public catering
Market volume of St. Petersburg public catering
Public catering turnover inRussian million-strong cities
3.3. Consumer preferences on the Russian public catering market
Consumer preferences according to formats of public cateringfacilities in Russian cities
4. THE NUMBER OFPUBLIC CATERING FACILITIES IN THE LARGEST CITIES OF RF
4.1. Total number of public catering facilities in Russian million-strong cities
4.2. Largest networks of Russian public catering enterprises
General number of facilities of 25 largest public catering networks
5. SHARE OF THE LARGEST PUBLIC CATERING NETWORKS (TOP-25) IN MOSCOW AD ST. PETERSBURG
5.1. The number of largest public cateringnetworksin in Russian million-strong cities
5.2. The largest Russian restaurant operators according to the number of facilities
6. TRENDS ON THE RUSSIAN PUBLIC CATERING MARKET
6.1. General trends on the public catering market
6.2. Frozen bakery products on the public catering market
General characteristic of the segment
Volume of Russian frozen bakery market
7. RUSSIAN FAST FOOD MARKET
7.1. Volume of Russian fast food market
7.2. Moscow fast food market
Share of Moscow in the public cateringturnover
Share of Moscow in the fast foodturnover
Share of Moscow in the number of largest public catering networks
The largest fast food networks on the Moscow market
Geographical location of outlets of the largest fast food networks in Moscow
8. RUSSIAN PRIVATE CATERING MARKET
8.1. General characteristic of the market
8.2 Number of enterpriseson the Russian private catering market
8.3. Volume of Russian and Moscow private catering market
8.4. Trendson the Russian market of private catering
9. FORECAST OF THE RUSSIAN PUBLIC CATERINGMARKET DEVELOPMENT
INFORMATION ABOUT INTESCO RESEARCH GROUP
1. Dynamics of resident population number of Russia in 2000-2010, thousand people
2. Dynamics of resident population number of Russia in 2000-2010 and forecast (average) for 2010-2020; Federal state statistics service data, thousand people.
3. Dynamics of actual household disposable income in Russia in 2005-2010 andforecastfor2011-2013, %
4. Dynamics of actual household disposable income in Russia by months in 2009-2010, % to the same period of the previous year
5. Dynamics of actual household disposable income in Russia by months in2009-2010, % to the previous period
6. Dynamics of resident population number of Moscow in 2000-2010 according to data and forecast (average) for 2010-2020, thousand people.
7. Dynamics of resident population number of Moscow district in2000-2010according to data and forecast (average) for2010-2020, thousand people.
8. Dynamics of resident population number of St. Petersburg in 2000-2010 according to data and forecast (average) for2010-2020, thousand people.
9 Dynamics of the public catering turnover in Russia in 2007-2010, mln. rub.
10. Dynamics of Russian public catering market volume by quarters in 2007-2010, mln. rub.
11. Dynamics of Russian public catering market volume by months in 2007-2010, mln. rub.
12. The turnover of the retail business in some European countries in 2010, billion Euro.
13. Per capita turnover of the retail business in some European countries in 2010, Euro/person
14. Dynamics of the public catering turnover in the largest federal districts of RF in 2007-2010, mln. rub.
15. Dynamics of the public catering turnover in the main regions of RF in2007-2010, mln. rub.
16. Dynamics of the Moscow public catering market volume in2005-2010, mln. rub.
17. Dynamics of the Moscow public catering market volume by months in2009-2010, billion rub.
18. Dynamics of the St. Petersburg public catering market volumein 2005-2010, mln. rub.
19. Change of the St. Petersburg share in the public catering turnover inRussia in 2000-2010, %
20. The turnover of the public catering in million-strong cities of RF in 2008-2010, billion rub.
21. The public catering turnover in million-strong cities of RF in2010 per capita, thousand/person/
22. Visiting the public catering facilities of different formats by city inhabitants in 2010, % of respondents, visiting the given format within last year
23. Visiting the public catering facilities of certain formats by city inhabitants in 2010, % of respondents, visiting the given format within last year.
24. The distribution of the restaurants “Rostick’s” network in the largest cities of Russia in 2010, restaurants
25. The distribution of the restaurants “Subway” network in the largest cities of Russia in 2011, restaurants
26. The distribution of the restaurants «T.G.I. Friday\'s» in RF citiesin 2010, restaurants
27. The distribution of the pizzerias "Tashir Pizza" network in the largest cities of Russia in2010, %.
28. The distribution of the restaurants "Kroshka Kartoshka" network in the largest cities of Russia in2011, %.
29. The number of 25 public catering largest networks in million-strong cities of RF in June 2011.
30. Production of bread and bakery products (besides frozen) in Russia in 2007-2010, thousand tons.
31. Production of frozen bread and bakery products in Russia in 2007-2010, thousand tons.
32. The turnover of the public catering marketin2006-2010, billion rub.
33. Dynamics of the Russian private catering market volume in 2007-2010, mln. rub.
34. Volumeof the public catering (including fast food and catering) in 2007-2010 and forecast for2011-2013, billion rub.
1. The share of Russian fast food visitors in 2010, %.
2. The structure of the Russian public cateringturnover in the mail regions of RF in 2010, %
3. Change of the Russian public cateringturnover by federal districtsin 2007-2010, %
4. Region structure ofthe public cateringin Russia in 2010, %
5. Change of the regional structure of the Russian public cateringin2007-2010, %
6. Change ofMoscow share in the Russian public catering turnover in 2000-2010, %
7. Structure of the Moscow public catering turnover by types of facilities in 2010
8. Structure of the public catering visitors preferences by formats of facilities in 2010, %
9. Structure of Moscow population preferences by types of cuisine in 2010, %
10. Distribution structure of the restaurants network “Subway” on the Russian cities on March 2011, %
11. Distribution structure of the restaurants of Subway” network “ in citiesof RF on March2011, %
12. Distribution structure of the "Shokoladnitsa" coffee houses in Russia in June 2011, ea.
13. Distribution structure of the restaurants of "Sbarro" network in Russia in 2010, %
14. Share of fixed-site cafes"Kroshka Kartoshka" in Moscow on June 2011, %
15. Structure of the "Teremok" network outlets distribution by formats of facilities in certain cities of Russia in March 2011, %
16. Overall share of 25 largest networks in the general number of public catering facilities in Moscow and St. Petersburg in July 2011, %
17. Shares of strong-million cities in the public catering turnoverin RF in 2010, %
18. The share of Moscow on the Russian public catering market, %
19. Largest cities share of 25 largest networks in the total number of public catering networks in June 2011, %
1. Population dynamicsof the largest Russian cities according to the National Population Census in 2010, thousand people
2.The population of the largest regions of Russia in 2000-2010 and forecast for 2010-2020
3. Per capita income in Russian regions in 2009-2010, rub.
4. The public catering turnover in federal districts in 2007-2010, mln. rub.
5. The public catering turnover in regions of RF in 2007-2010 ths. rub
6. Million-strong cities shares in the total RF population and the overall turnover of the public cateringfacilities in 2010, %
7. The number of cafes and restaurants in largest cities of RF as of June 2011
8. The number of Russia\'s largest cities inhabitants, accounted for one public catering facility, people.
9. The largest public catering networks by number of outlets in RF as on June 2011
10. The largest public catering networks ofMoscow bynumber of facilities on June 2011
11. The number the largest private catering companies in the cities ofRussia in July 2011